PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- This Notice governs the processing of your personal data pursuant to your use of this website. By assessing or using the website or any services offered through the website (“Services”), you agree to us processing your personal data in the manner stated in this Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice, please do not access or use our website or provide any information therein.
- We collect personal data provided by you and / or any third-party service provider engaged by us, which include the following personal data about you:
- Your identity (including your name, NRIC number / passport number / address / sex / race / nationality);
- Your contact information (including your telephone number and email);
- Your payment information (including credit and debit card information);
- Your use of the website and the Services (including the date and time you use the Services, pages viewed, and other related details); and
- Device data (including device IP address and other system activities),
Some information is collected for analysis and evaluation purposes in order to help us improve our website and/or Services, and will not be used in association with any other personal information.
- The purpose for which your Personal Data is collected and processed will vary and may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes:
- to complete registration for the Services;
- to facilitate your use of and access to the Services;
- to process payments that you may make;
- for verification and security purposes;
- for contact and communications purposes including responding to any enquiries and complaints;
- for management reporting including compliance, audit and risk assessment, management and monitoring and to comply with legislative requirements;
- for the investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and for the prevention and detection of crime;
- to protect or enforce our rights, including to recover any debt owing to us;
- for general administrative and management purposes;
- to monitor and analyse your usage of the website and other trends;
- to personalise and improve the website and the Services provided therein;
- to increase the website’s functionality and user friendliness; and
- for all other purposes in relation or incidental to the above.
- We may, if necessary, disclose your personal data to the following parties (including those within and outside Malaysia):
- agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers (including but not limited to professional and/or payment service providers) that provide services including data processing services relating to the purposes above;
- your agents and advisors (including but not limited to professional advisers) and any other person notified and authorised by you;
- government agencies / statutory bodies / authorities;
- our assignees or potential assignees and successors-in-title;
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality and who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential; and
- any person during or in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company (if any).
- We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data (within and outside Malaysia) in good faith:
- to comply with requirements of the government, law enforcement agency, any authorities to whom we are subject to or any orders of court;
- as is necessary or relevant in relation to any legal process;
- if required or authorised by law; or
- as is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, our employees, copyright owners, third-parties or the public.
- You may decline or limit our collection of your Personal Data. Should you wish to so decline, do let us know as soon as our request for your Personal Data is made, in which event please be informed that you may not be able to use the Services. Please see item 8 below on how to make a request to decline or limit our processing of your Personal Data.
- We shall use our best endeavour to keep your Personal Data safely and securely against any accidental loss, destruction and misuse or any unauthorised modifications, access and disclosure and we shall not use your Personal Data for any purposes that are unrelated to the purposes set forth in this Notice.
- To make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may contact us, the contact details are as following:
Name: KEDAI EMAS GEMILANG Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
- We reserve the right to modify and change this Notice at any time. Any changes to this Notice will be published on the website. You should check our Notice each time you access or use our website or Services, so as to be aware of the most recent applicable version of the Notice.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the version of other language(s) of this notice, the English version shall prevail.